Custom Search

Christmas Island Golf Course


This painting was done for a very special lady who landscaped the Christmas Island Golf course. She was originall from somewhere in England so I guess the painting is there now. I removed lots of the trees to improve the look of the painting. Christmas Island was much too small for me. Although it is quite beautiful and has lots of interesting wild life and caves I soon felt clostrophobic living on such a small Island. I guess I missed being able to just go shopping for art supplies and tool and stuff like that. On Christmas Island you need to order special things through the local shops then wait for the next ship to come in to get you stuff! I spent most of my time there painting. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: Spam messages will not be published!